Call Us Today(818) 721-8881
1. Minors. If you are a minor (under the age of 18), you can use this service only in conjunction with the consent and under the supervision of your parents or legal guardians. If you are a minor, please do not submit any personal information to this website. IF YOU ARE 13 YEARS OR YOUNGER, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE.
2. Information We Collect.
- Your Usage of Our Site. We automatically track certain information about you based upon your use of our Site. We use this information to conduct internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from, which URL you next go to, what browser you are using, and your IP address.
- Cookies. In addition, we use “cookies” on certain pages of our site. Cookies are small files that can be used to track a user’s steps or automatically generate a user’s password. Some features of our website may only be available through the use of a cookie. Among other things, cookies allow you to enter your password less frequently during a session. Cookies can also help us provide information which is targeted to your interests. Cookies are stored on your hard drive, not on our Site. Most, but not all, cookies are automatically deleted at the end of a session. You may decline our cookies if your browser permits, although your use of the Site may then be restricted (as noted above).
- Your Contact Information. On the Site, there are prompts for you to provide us with your name and email address in order for you to either contact Delaplane Law Group, APC or receive emails, articles, and other resources from Delaplane Law Group, APC. The contact information provided will be collected by Delaplane Law Group, APC.
- Your Correspondence. If you send us e-mails, letters or other personal correspondence, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
3. Our Use of Your Information.
- Promotional Use. We may use personal information about you to enhance our marketing and promotional efforts, and to improve our content and services. We may also use your information to deliver to you advertisements, new services and promotions, and other information to you that is targeted to your interests. You will have the ability to not receive such advertisements, promotions, notices and information by contacting Delaplane Law Group, APC and requesting to no longer receive such notices, or by clicking “unsubscribe” on any email.
- Administrative Notices, etc. We may use your e-mail address, your mailing address, and phone number to contact you regarding administrative notices, new product offerings, and communications relevant to your use of the Site. You will have the ability to not receive such advertisements, promotions, notices and information by contacting Delaplane Law Group, APC and requesting to no longer receive such notices.
- Dispute Resolution. We may use information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Site, to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our Terms and Condition Agreement.
4. Our Disclosure to Third Parties. We do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. We use practices that are consistent with standards in our industry to protect your privacy. We cannot, however, promise that your personally identifiable information or private communications will remain private. For example, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications on our website. The following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
- Disclosures Required by Law. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information about you as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We reserve the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court orders requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any content, or publishing or otherwise making available any materials on the Site. BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT YOU WAIVE ALL RIGHTS AND AGREE TO HOLD US HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY US DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY INVESTIGATION BY EITHER US OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
- Advertisers. We disclose aggregate information about our users to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes. However, we do not disclose any personally identifying information to any of these entities.
- Third-Party Suppliers. We may use third party suppliers to assist us in providing the services available on an outside website. We impose contractual restrictions on the use by our third party suppliers of information concerning you, and we do not permit third party suppliers to sell your information to other third parties.
- No Spam. The Site does not tolerate spam. Therefore, without limiting the foregoing, you are not licensed to add The Site or Delaplane Law Group, APC, including its agents and employees, to your mail list (e-mail or physical mail) without their express consent after adequate disclosure.
The Site may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that the Site is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those other websites. You acknowledge and agree that your use of such third party websites is entirely at your own risk and the Site is not responsible or liable in any way for any of your dealings or transactions with such websites.